BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

3 Days PC Expo Experience ...

Acting Cool by J . J


Promoting to my friend (kevin) , wahaha ^^
Malays mate are nice also, Yeah we are malaysian with our moral culture.


My fairmates and the black shirt is our tauke...

This Pc expo make me learn a lot of promotion skill and the stuff of the CPU , at least i will not stammer in front of the customer and expertise ^^ Somemore i know a lot of Fairmates there and all so friendly to me. Maybe there are some competitiveness between each other, but its a good lesson to me... I love it , its challenging ^^ Anyway , i got the better sales than i expected and got extra money for my christmas trip, its already good enough to me. I sure will join them one more time !!!


0 comments: