BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Future ...

















Everytime i look at this picture , i feel happiness in my life suddenly.
Its seem like i already fill with full of spirit and try to fly as high as i can.
Try to get what i want.
Still a lot of things i not yet exprience.
Still a lot of answer waiting for me to find out and understand.
Is it part of my life? But its challenging and unpredictable.
I love it, i like it. But i don't want be alone to suffice all these, i want someone come along with me.
Because when i want to share my sadness , my happiness and all of my happening in my life.
Thats call life , thats call future ... Maybe is very vague and sometime will lost, Don give up!So now, DO IT !!!

Gotta GO !!! Buuuuuuuuuu

0 comments: